From the huge old oak trees, romantic river island and picturesque country scenes there simply is no better place to charm your guests. We will ensure that every aspect is professionally carried out –from the church ceremony to the car ribbons, the menu to the flowers, the music and the wedding cake, to the photographer and hairdresser. We ensure the most perfect wedding you could desire, with unforgettable memories to match.
When the formalities are over and you have each other to yourselves, you can nestle into our dreamy bridal suite and a hearty breakfast delivered to your door the following morning will see you on your way to your new life together. Contact us to discuss how we can tailor make your wedding package to suit your needs and far exceed your expectations!
We understand that it can be a daunting task trying to find the right suppliers to help you make your wedding day as special as you have always imagined. We have compiled a list of service providers who we know and trust to assist you in planning every aspect of your wedding day.
- Make up – Heidi Lee 0337011010 / 0826159449
- Florist – Cary Craig 0822133379
- Cake – Jude Van Jaarsveld +27 607219633
- Photographer – Jenny Grinwis 0337011184 OR – Neil Prior 0822134795
- DJ - DJ Skinny 0824917231
- Tableware, candle holders, chair bow’s, vases etc – Planned to perfection 0317642416
- Draping - Designer Décor, Gertie 0317641898 / 0824559574
Winter Wedding Special
Book your wedding to fall between 01 August and 30 November and receive the following added to your wedding package, compliments from Umzimkulu River Lodge:
1. 1 glass of complimentary sherry or juice per guest on arrival
2. Book 6 or more cottages for a minimum of 2 nights stay over a weekend for your guests and receive a 20% discount on accommodation
3. Complimentary 3 night B&B midweek stay in our honeymoon suite to celebrate your anniversary (subject to availability).
The buffet station will be set up in a back corner of the marquee. A 3x3m freestanding tent will be erected behind the main marque for catering purposes and generator if necessary. See attached selected menu A.
As requested we will run a cash bar consisting of a selection of wine and malt, whiskey, brandy, Captain Morgan, soft drinks, fruit juices and pink champagne for toasting at our standard selling prices. The bar will be set up in a corner of the marquee. All beverages must be purchased from our bar. A limit may be set on the amount allocated to beverages.